At Lussier Dale Parizeau, we are committed to giving you the tools you need to help guide our clients through the various situations that may arise in terms of disability.
In a context where managing absences resulting from disability is one of the greatest challenges facing employers, we offer you a complete management of your disability files.
Our experts will take the time to accurately and proactively evaluate your files in order to establish an action plan in order to accelerate a prompt return to work.
In this type of service, we act as a third party, which fosters a climate of trust between you and your employees. You therefore benefit from our expertise while keeping your costs under control.
Reception of the employee’s file and any relevant information to
the management of the file
Phone interview with employee
• Duration of Disability by Employee and Physician
• Treatment plan, approximate duration
• Referral to a specialist
• Functional limitations
Implementation of an action plan
• Treatment referral
• Medical expertise and surgery in private clinics
• Tripartite meeting in progress
• Return-to-Work Facilitation Meeting
Phone follow-up with the employee after medical visits
• Health status update
• Suggestion of a phased return plan
• Date of next appointment
Monthly review of files with the employer*
• Discussion in order to establish the next steps in each of the files (future follow-up, possibility of return to work (regular, gradual return), labour relations, employee motivation to return to work, etc.).
* when necessary
Transfer of the file to long-term disability insurance*
• Assist all parties in completing the documents related to the application for long-term disability insurance and ensure the transfer to the insurer.
* when necessary
Lussier Dale Parizeau’s team of experts is at your disposal to support you in the implementation of a strategy aimed at the proactive and efficient management of your disability files.
We therefore invite you to contact us for any questions regarding our group insurance consulting services.