Throughout your career as a general practitioner, you will go through many professional and personal life events.
We have compiled these key moments for you and assessed the insurance needs that you may have at each of these stages in our Insurance Compendium which we invite you to download here (available in French only).
This reference tool is intended to serve as a personal guide to help you protect your assets.
If you have trouble downloading your copy, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Car and Home Insurance
When the coverage offered by the FMOQ Group Insurance does not meet your specific needs, our role as a broker allows you to benefit from a network of trusted insurers. We can therefore negotiate coverage that is tailored to your needs.
Take advantage of the group’s benefits:
- Preferential rates
- Decrease of the deductible in the absence of a claim
- Extended calling hours to better accommodate everyone’s work schedules
- A dedicated broker to help you with all your insurance needs
Our Insurance Solutions for you
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Overhead Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Drug Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Office or Clinic Insurance
- Legal insurance
- Personalized service provided by a team dedicated to FMOQ members
- Support in the event of a claim