Designed in partnership with the Société des musées québécois, the Armatura program provides you with the perfect insurance program fit for you!
Museum insurance - Property and Liability
Property insurance covers the buildings and contents (excluding art) of your museum. Liability insurance covers the insured’s legal liability for bodily injury or property damage. A visitor slips on the wet floor of your museum and breaks an arm? A piece of art hanging in your museum comes loose and injures a visitor? The consequences and damages of these accidents, for example, are your responsibility.
Museum insurance - Works of art
- Coverage for owned items (permanent collections) and loaned items (short and medium term)
- Valuation of owned property: current market value
- Appraisal for loans: agreed value
- Coverage anywhere in the world
- Comprehensive coverage for single or multiple locations
- Coverage for outdoor sculptures
- And many other advantages!
Home and auto insurance for individual members
Take advantage of negotiated group rates for SMQ members and museum employees for both auto and home insurance (homeowner, condo or tenant)
Request a quote from our brokers and see how much you could save!
Personal insurance for individual members
- Health insurance (drugs, medical expenses, travel)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability/Salary Insurance
- Dental Care Insurance
- Critical illness insurance
We offer these benefits in individual form, according to the needs of each member, or in a group program as part of a turnkey insurance plan that respects the financial objectives of your company and the needs of your employees.