Assurance habitation | Résidence secondaire | Lussier Dale Parizeau

Second Home Insurance

Do you own a country house in the mountains or a cottage by the lake? Are you renting an apartment in another town? All of these properties can be insured as secondary homes with Lussier Dale Parizeau.

In other words, a second home is any dwelling other than your primary residence where you only live part time – during the holidays or the weekends, for instance.

Second Home Insurance, as opposed to the insurance of your primary dwelling, usually only covers named perils – since it is only occupied once in a while – but it can also cover your personal property. You should also consider liability coverage to protect you in case you involuntarily cause property damage or bodily injury to someone.

To benefit from Second Home Insurance, you need to add your second home to your existing Home Insurance policy covering your main residence.

The brokers of Lussier Dale Parizeau can advise you on different options that are available to you and see the extent of coverage you may need. 

Contact one of our damage insurance brokers for more information.



*This form takes less than one minute to complete.


Here are 5 reasons to choose Lussier Dale Parizeau for your tenant insurance

  • 1

    Get an even better rate if you haven’t made any claims in the last 5 years.

  • 2

    Save on your premium depending on your occupation or if you are retired.

  • 3

    Save if you insure both your car and your home with Lussier Dale Parizeau

  • 4

    Benefit from the service of our very own claims adjusters, who will handle your claims conveniently by phone or in person.

  • 5

    Deal with a broker with a 96% client satisfaction rate after making a claim!

Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked with *